August 24, 2008

First Memorial Ceremony of Dr Chaitanya Prasad

Dear Friends,

August 25th 2007 .. the day Hyderbaad city was shattered with serial bomb blasts killing 42 innocent lives - no way related to any cause.

Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death. Chaitanya Prasad, we love you….. !!!

First memorial Ceremony of Dr Chaitanya prasad will be held on 25th august 2008 at his residence - 11-8-2/1 RR PET Narasarao pet. Lets pray together for Chaitnaya Prasad

'Because I have loved life. I grieve not death.'

I try so hard not to let the above lines affect me.
But I cannot help, but wonder about those innocent lives that were victims of Serial Bomb Blasts in Hyderabad on August 25th 2007...and think if any of them had ever imagined death enveloping them in such a gruesome manner... I was not a witness to the blast, but I have felt the vibrations nevertheless.

I think of those people whose lives have changed forever -- some have lost their 23-year- old son -- others their sole bread winner. But of all, I think … I think .. I think .. of my Friend who lost his life, in this cowardly act of selfish people trying to gain nothing from the world.

The blasts have shattered the city in very few moments. I still remember the hospital and mortuary flooded with dead bodies of victims. Of all, I still remember my friend`s dad, protesting terrorism in agony. All these was just a year back in the very same hospital, we all were in and around. He was in the very same hospital with us learning on patients, treating patients, helping patients in every possible way he could – Finally he was among those innocent patients who let down their lives in the cruel terrorist act.

I stand among you all now hoping to be joined by voices within you which have felt anger, which have been disturbed, which wants to condemn terrorism.

On and for behalf of
CHAITANYA PRASAD MEMORIAL
dcpmemorial@gmail.com

Dr. Chaitanya Prasad Darla

Dr. Chaitanya Prasad Darla

His performance at YMCA

His performance at YMCA